Saturday, January 08, 2011

Beauty is a Reality that is a Touch from God...

At the university campus, the teachers were brilliant. But they flatly denied any possibility that God had created all the wonders of the world of living things around us. My parents had warned me not to believe evolution, but now I saw that my parents weren't educated in science, so how could they know? My professors seemed so honest, as if they were willing to go wherever the facts led...

Then spring came. One morning I walked on campus and looked up and saw the dogwood in bloom. It was so beautiful that it stopped me in my tracks. It came clearly into my mind that beauty was a reality that science had no room for. It was such a clear touch from God in my soul.


(from a letter to the editor, Institute for Creation Research, Act & Facts, January 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment