Monday, February 21, 2011

Follow me (uMarko) on Twitter

I reached 1,000 Facebook friends today, after less than 6 months on FB, thank you so much everyone!! I would love to hear from you.

If you have a Twitter account, you can now even receive my posts as texts on your cell phone! This is great if you aren't on Facebook that much, or if you can't find my posts on your busy Facebook news feed.

If you are in the USA, just send a text to 40404 that says FOLLOW uMarko. From other countries, send to your Twitter short code. My tweets each contain a link to my blog entry for today that you can display on your smartphone browser. You’ll get Creation Science, interesting Missionary happenings, Christian Devotions, and more. I hope you like my tweets!

If you're old fashioned, and you prefer to receive my posts via a daily email, surf to my blog at http://umarko.blogspot.com, enter just your email address, and click Subscribe.  Or you can click this link where you can sign up: http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=uMarko. You can unsubscribe at any time. (Sorry I don't do faxes, or telegraph, but I'm working on smoke signals...)

May God richly bless you! (Numbers 6:24-26)

No comments:

Post a Comment